QuickDoctor is a UK based online Doctor service
The consultations are undertaken under guidelines issued by the General Medical Council and General Pharmaceutical Council of the UK. Throughout our services and practices, we work to respect your privacy and ensure that any information you share is protected.
We consider it important that you are given clarity as to how we will process and use your information, and where the information is used and shared. Our key principles are as follows:
- We only request information that we will use to support the appropriate services you have requested.
- We retain and share clinical histories when required to support the specific clinical services requested and considered appropriate when the information you have supplied are reviewed
- All our services are delivered using clinicians registered by the UK and located within the EU.
- We will share the necessary information required with the third parties required to support the provision of the services (for example the payment companies approving the payment of your consultation, the delivery company used to deliver your consultation).
- We will not share or sell any of your personal information to any third party for the purposes of marketing.
- You have the choice during your registration to opt in for any newsletters or updates from QuickDoctor and group companies.
- When appropriate we will share your details and medical consultation with the appropriate healthcare authorities, or with your GP when the law governing online consultations requires us to record and use such information
We, Quickdoctor ????
Our address is
You can contact us at 0000 000000 or email us at zzz@Zzzzz.zzz
- our commitment to respecting and protecting the privacy of people who use our website and our services; and
- how we collect and use your personal information.
QuickDoctor are registered under the Data Protection Act, registration number ???????
Your private information collected.
As you visit our website we have tools built into the pages you browse that allow us to monitor and report on how you use the site, this activity will usually be aggregated so you are not identifiable. However, the IP address you are browsing from (that is a unique numeric address associated with your network, or computer) is recorded and used during our consultation process. Our payment provider will use this to validate that your payment is not fraudulent, and we may use it to check that the consultation is unique.
During the consultation, we will ask you to provide personal information, name address, contact details and some general health measures, this information is used to assist us processing your consultation, and will be used by the clinicians to assist them in diagnosing the most appropriate treatment for you.
When you complete the online consultation, we will ask you to provide additional answers to questions the Doctors and Pharmacists consider essential to their diagnosis. This information will be retained as part of your clinical history, and will remain available when subsequent enquiries or consultations are performed.
When do we share your information?
As we work with organisations to process and deliver your treatment, we may share selected personal information appropriate to allow us to complete your request:
Your email address and address may be used to contact you to support your consultation, and if you have agreed to us contacting you we may contact you we will share targeted communication to inform you of new services and offers.
Our payment providers require us to share information relevant to the processing of the payment you have agreed.
Our Pharmacy partners process the information contained on the prescription to ensure they adhere to UK regulations
Our delivery partners receive address information appropriate to allow them to deliver your treatments.
Every time you browse onto our website we place a unique cookie into the cookie folder of your browser, this is used to allow you to progress through the site, and for us to serve relevant information onto your session. These cookies will be used on return visits to identify you as an existing patient, so we can improve your experience
How we keep your information Secure
We take all appropriate measures to maintain the security of your data, both electronic and physical, and we maintain all the current access controls to make sure no one has unauthorised access to it. We can only protect the information held within our systems, and cannot be held responsible for information during transmission to our servers.
Can you check the records we hold about you?
If you make a formal request to see a copy of any information we hold about you, you will be asked to provide a set of answers to security questions that will clearly identify you. We are then obliged to provide the full set of data within 40 days, if you have any questions please contact us.
This policy was last updated on 29th August 2017